+27638167664 Abortion Clinic in Evaton.

1 postitus, 0 vastust - 80 vaatamist
+27638167664 Abortion Clinic in Evaton.
Abortion Clinic in Evaton, At our clinic We are recognized providers of Abortion services based on international standards, established in 2000 and locally found in South Africa majoring in termination of pregnancy using safe Abortion pills. Elsewhere, we have established contact centers to enable us to extend services to our clients in places such as Zambia, Namibia, Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, etc. We have made part of the country’s strong and professional clinics, providing safe, quality, and highly confidential Abortion services. Reproductive solutions.

Buying abortion pills online
It’s against the law to try to cause your own abortion. This includes buying abortion pills online.

You will not know if the pills sold online are genuine, and they could be harmful.

Before doing anything, contact an abortion advice service such as the Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS), MSI Reproductive in South Africa, a GP, or sexual health service, who can help you find appropriate care for free and in confidence.

What happens during a medical abortion
During a medical abortion, it’s likely you’ll experience strong cramping and heavy bleeding for a few hours, although this varies for each person. Occasionally, it can take up to 2 weeks to fully pass all the pregnancy tissue, and you may continue to bleed for up to 8 weeks.

You are likely to experience strong cramping and bleeding which can last a few hours, but pain and bleeding is different for each person.

What to expect after inserting the tablets
It is unusual for any pain or bleeding to happen after taking the first tablet but this can occur occasionally, so we advise wearing a sanitary towel just in case.

Once you’ve taken or inserted the Misoprostol tablets, in most cases you will experience cramps and period-like pain which can be severe (very rarely this can be like labor pain).

The cramps and bleeding may continue for a period of 1-2 weeks, depending on the duration of pregnancy.

Success and failure of medical abortion
The failure rate of medical abortion is small – just 3% of cases, but it’s still very important to check that you are not pregnant after the miscarriage.

These Texas women got abortions from a California doctor after the state's ban. Here are their stories

How to check that I am no longer pregnant
Use the pregnancy test provided. This contains 2 windows: The top window where it is indicated by number 5 (the level of the hormone) is a very sensitive test and is expected to be positive, i.e. showing 2 lines ( I I) even if the treatment is successful. The lower window, indicated by 1000 (the hormone level), should always be negative showing only one line ( I ) if the treatment is successful. If you are in doubt, please phone a nurse at +27638167664

We’re here to support you through your decision about a pregnancy and talk to you about the options available to you.
If you have had an unexpected positive pregnancy test, you may have mixed feelings about what to do next.
Blank