Food delivery services

4 postitust - 261 vaatamist
I'm currently on the lookout for a meal delivery service. So that I can pay for a month's worth of food delivery every day, and that the dishes are different. Can you advise me on anything?
Blank
Do we have such services? I haven't met them at all, usually everyone orders from restaurants. For example, I found a great restaurant near me and if I don't feel like cooking, I order everything there.
Blank
That's just from the restaurant everything will be very expensive, order a main course plus dessert will be 50-60 francs each day, ordering every day from a restaurant how much it will cost?
Blank
It would be very expensive to order food from a restaurant every day, I ate that way for about half a year. 75 francs for dinner every day, if your salary is high you can afford it, if it's average I doubt it. It is better to go to this service for the delivery of author's dishes https://allcook.ch/menu/ here is their menu. All meals are delicious, and you can get the main course for 15.8 francs with delivery. But it's easier to order all the dishes for a month at once, it's cheaper and more convenient, plus they bring them at a convenient time for you.
Blank